Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Nursery Update #3

We started painting today, and after about 3 hours, we're almost done!  We just have to wait for the paint to dry for a day or two so we can tape off the orange and finish the blue in the two corners where the colors meet.  We chose Valspar's "Tangerine" for the orange and "Pool Party" for the blue.  Next on the list is building the dressers and hopefully the crib and glider will have arrived in the next week or so.







360 Degree View

1 comment:

  1. Just remember when he's up at 3am that you did name the walls "pool party." What else is he supposed to do? :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete