Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nursery Update #2

I posted the other day that we bought little man's dressers from Target.  That was our first real nursery shopping day.  I figured James would want to spread out all of this baby shopping, but I was wrong!  Yesterday evening I came home to him with the crib pulled up and goes, are you ready to order this?  haha.

So the crib is officially on the way!




3 comments:

  1. Haha! Good man! I just noticed your baby shower is on the same day as my bridal shower. Boo! Got a registry up yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bummer!!! That totally sucks! We registered at Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, definitely a bummer, as I just saw that your baby shower is the same day as mine. Urgh! Maybe if we stopped thinking alike... Haha!

    ReplyDelete