Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

5 Days and Counting...

Here's the first of a few girl nurseries I've been working on.


Vintage Floral Nursery

I love the vintage feel of this nursery.  Soft Pink with accents of green and yellow.

Here's my inspiration board.

From L to R and then top to bottom:
1. Valspar Delicate Pink Rose
2. Carousel Designs Pink Floral Fabric for curtains and bedding
3. Valspar Cucumber Peel
4. Pearl letter DIY from Martha Stewart
5. Valspar Froth on Top
6. Status Series Stages Crib - Babies R Us
7. Storkcraft Hoop Glider - Babies R Us
8. Paper Lanterns
9. Chandelier - Pottery Barn


1 comment:

  1. I love how soft and feminine it is! The pearl letter is so precious and I cannot wait to hear what the name is!

    ReplyDelete