Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

22 Weeks

22 Weeks

Baby size: Around 11 inches, almost 1 lb, about the size of a papaya.
How far along: 22 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 13.5 lbs.
Sleep: I think I'm starting to get a little bit of insomnia!  I'm having a really hard time going to sleep, but I'm fine once I get to sleep.  I'm also waking up really hot in the middle of the night.
Stretch Marks: None so far!
Food cravings: I've been wanting more sugary stuff lately than usual.  But I've been doing a pretty good job of resisting the urge.
Food aversions:  None.
Symptoms: Heartburn is back with a fiery vengeance this week!
Exercise: Still didn't work out at all this week, but I've been so tired from not getting enough sleep that I don't really feel bad about it.
MovementHe's moving a lot now!  Mostly at the end of the day and when I'm laying down in bed at night.
Belly Button: Still an innie...for now. 
Gender: Boy.
Nursery Update:  The nursery is all painted!  We did blue and orange for a surfer theme.  We've ordered the crib and glider and are waiting for those to arrive and we bought two dressers that we put together last night.  I'll do a nursery update with pics of the dresser tonight when I get home from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment