Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pregnancy insomnia has set in...

So here I am at midnight writing my birth plan.  This is the first draft.  If any of you have suggestions (especially you Tracie) feel free to comment!  Open the image in a new tab or window to make it bigger.

4 comments:

  1. Right on! You are so like me with the planning and organizing. I respect all these great decisions and I hope that the staff you go with respects them too. I'd make it as big as you can to fit one piece of paper so that no one has trouble reading it and then make 20 copies and laminate...then pass them around as they're wheeling you in. :) What relaxation method will you use? The Bradley method intrigues me from some reading I've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea to blow it up a little bigger. I'm going to start taking it in to my doctor appts so that I can have them sign it and put a copy in my medical file. I'm also going to post one on my door at the hospital.

    We looked into the Bradley method and a few other things, but we ended up signing up for Hypnobirthing classes. We'll be taking 5 classes in April with http://www.gentlehealinghypnosis.com/. I'm really excited to start going and I almost wish we were going earlier! LOL

    ReplyDelete