Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

23 Weeks



Maxwell's size: Around 11 inches, over 1 lb, about the size of a pomegranate.
How far along: 23 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 14.5 lbs
Sleep: Still having trouble with sleep, especially if James works really late.  It helps me to go to sleep when he's here.
Stretch Marks: None.
Food cravings: Still wanting more sugary stuff, but I'm still limiting what I'll allow myself to have.  Gotta keep my blood sugar in check so that I can pass my glucose test in a few weeks.
Food aversions:  None.
Symptoms: Still a bit of heartburn.
Exercise: Lifted a lot of (not heavy) stuff at work this week.  I'm trying to keep active by cleaning and doing laundry and things like that because I'm too tired to really work out.
MovementStill moving quite a bit, and he's kicked me pretty good a few times, but I'm still waiting to be able to feel him from the outside.
Belly Button: Still an innie...for now. 
Nursery Update:  The crib arrived on Friday (that's it in the corner of the picture) and we're still waiting on the glider.  We bought a palm tree decal to put up on the wall and I have plans to sew a cushion cover for a bench that we have so that he'll have a little window seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment