Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

24 Weeks

24 Weeks
Maxwell's size: Around 12 inches, about 1.25 lbs, weighing about as much as a grapefruit.
How far along: 24 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 16 lbs, crazy, considering the week I get more exercise is the week I gain a pound and a half.  He must really be getting bigger!  Another fun fact, no matter how big or small your belly is, some people will tell you that you look WAY too small to be almost 6 months along, and some will tell you that you look SOOOO big and there's no way you're not even 6 months.  No one just keeps their mouth shut!  LOL.  And for some of my associates at work that think I'm big already and there's no way that the baby in there is only 1 1/4 lbs?  Yea, well my uterus is the size of a SOCCER BALL at this point!  LOL.  
Sleep: Sleep is getting more uncomfortable, but not unbearable.
Stretch Marks: None.
Food cravings: No cravings, but I've been sick, so I've been eating drinking a lot of soup.
Food aversions:  None.
Symptoms: Still a bit of heartburn.
Exercise: We went on three long walks this week.  Couldn't really do much more than that since I've been sick.  I'm actually surprised I had enough energy for that much.
MovementStill feeling him move around, but still waiting to feel him on the outside.  He loves to kick me in the bladder!
Belly Button: Still an innie...for now. 
Nursery Update:  We put the crib together and applied the decal to the wall that we ordered online.  We're still waiting for the glider and the fabric for the bench cushion I need to make just came in yesterday.  Other than that, the nursery is pretty much set up other than organizing his clothes and and a few decor touches.  But I think we'll wait on that stuff til after the baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment