Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

25 Weeks

25 weeks

Maxwell's size: Around 13.5 inches, about 1.5 lbs, about the size of an eggplant
How far along: 25 Weeks.
Total weight gain:  17 lbs.
Sleep: Still getting more and more uncomfortable.  I'm waking up a lot at night to change positions because my back hurts.
Stretch Marks: None.
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions:  None.
Symptoms: I think heartburn is going to be one of those things that I'll have right up until Maxwell is born.  I have it all the time and I'm starting to just get used to it.
Exercise: I didn't do much this week, but the everyday things I do at work are starting to feel more exhausting.  So I'm starting to count those as exercise.  Like being on my feet all day, walking around the store, lifting and moving boxes, etc.
MovementJames felt Maxwell kick for the first time this week from the outside!  I'm so excited for him to finally be able to feel it!
Belly Button: Still an innie...barely. 
Nursery Update:  The glider arrived and we bought a crib mattress.  So now we just have a few more decorating things to do and I still need to sew the bench cushion.  But it's mostly set up.

1 comment: