Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

35 Weeks


35 Weeks


Maxwell's size: Over 18 inches long, and about 5 1/4 lbs, about as much as a honeydew melon.
How far along: 35 Weeks, and only 35 days left til my due date! 
Total weight gain:  26.5 lbs.  Only half a pound this week!
Sleep: Sleep has been a little better now that I've figured out that I need to put a pillow under my hips.
Stretch Marks: Still none, we're getting close to the end, so I'm really crossing my fingers now!
Symptoms: Hardly any Braxton-Hicks this week, really only when I'm getting dressed or undressed.  Heartburn has been BAD this week, I've actually had to go back to using Tums.
MovementHe's still moving quite a bit.  I keep waiting for it to slow down as he runs out of room, but he hasn't so far.
Belly Button: It's still hanging in there, but only by a thread.
Nursery Update: I still haven't done either of the last 2 projects (dresser drawers & painting shelves) and now I have some more laundry to do because we bought a swing (used) and we got some more hand me downs from a friend of James' at work.

2 comments:

  1. Do I see books and a finished hospital bag? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are in fact books! And the hospital bag is 90% complete, I still need to finish the lining. I don't have a day off until Monday though, so I may not get much done this week!

    ReplyDelete