Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

32 Weeks

32 Weeks


Maxwell's size: About 16.7 inches, and around 3.75 lbs, about as much as a squash.
How far along: 32 Weeks, only 56 days left til my due date!
Total weight gain:  24 lbs.  Didn't gain anything this week!  Definitely not complaining!
Sleep: Still getting worse, but I only have 8 weeks left, so I feel like I'll be ok.  I know I'm not going to be getting much sleep anyway once he gets here, so I see it as acclimation. 
Stretch Marks: Still free of them so far!
Symptoms: Heartburn and Braxton-Hicks are getting more and more intense.  But as I said before, I made it pretty far without any major discomfort, so I think I'll be ok for a few more weeks.
MovementHe's still a crazy mover.  He kicks all day long and sometimes he wakes me up at night with his jabs.  Usually because he punches my bladder and causes an immediate need to find a toilet.
Belly Button: It's still in there, mostly.  There is one side that's semi-popping out, so it's going to be soon!
Nursery Update: Still haven't painted those pesky shelves, but hoping to get that done on Wednesday when I have the day off again.  I'm also hoping to sew my hospital bag this week (or at least start it) so that I can get to work on packing it!  Also, the diaper bag should be here tomorrow so that I can pack all of Maxwell's things that we'll need in the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. When you got to the part about packing his hospital bag my heart went all squishy inside. You're getting so close! I also see that you've hung some stuff up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I did hang the shelves, but hopefully I'll get around to painting them chocolate brown before he gets here!

    ReplyDelete