Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sneak Peek from my Maternity Session

Thanks to the lovely Sheena Been, of Photography In the Light, we had our maternity photos taken yesterday at the Norfolk Botanical Gardens.  Less than 3 hours after the end of our shoot, she already had some photos for us to peek at!  We are so thankful for these beautiful photographs and can't wait to see the rest!

Photography In the Light

Photography In the Light

Photography In the Light

Photography In the Light

Photography In the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment