Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

33 Weeks

33 Weeks


Maxwell's size: About 17 inches, and a little over 4 lbs, about as much as a honeydew melon.
How far along: 33 Weeks, only 49 days left til my due date!
Total weight gain:  24 lbs.  Still no gain this week.  I'll have to ask my doctor on Tuesday if that's ok.
Sleep: I take back what I said about being able to get through the next few weeks!  Sleep is getting almost impossible.  I'm waking up just about every hour because I'm either so uncomfortable I can't sleep or I have to pee.  So, I'm going to get a massage on Tuesday and hope that it helps me to sleep a little better.
Stretch Marks: Still free of them so far!
Symptoms: I actually had less Braxton-Hicks this week, but I did make an effort to take it a little easier at work this week.  The heartburn, however, has not subsided.
MovementHe's still moving like crazy!  I'm definitely not complaining, it's very reassuring to feel his movements.
Belly Button: It's still hanging in there, but only by a thread.
Nursery Update: I didn't get much done this week because James was out of town for a bit and with me not sleeping very well, I'm spending most of my awake time at work.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Good luck with the sleep, I know it sucks!!

    ReplyDelete