Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

31 Weeks

31 Weeks


Maxwell's size: About 16 inches, and a little over 3 lbs, about as much as a pineapple.
How far along: 31 Weeks, only 63 days left til my due date!
Total weight gain:  24 lbs.
Sleep: It's getting more and more and more and more uncomfortable to sleep.  Mostly because I can only get comfortable on my left side, but I can only fall asleep on my right side.  I end up tossing and turning a lot.
Stretch Marks: Still none!  I'm in the home stretch now with only a little over 2 months to go and every week I'm crossing my fingers that I don't find any!
Symptoms: Still battling heartburn and the Braxton-Hicks contractions are in full force.
Movement: I'm pretty sure he's going to come out kicking and punching because he moves ALL THE TIME.  He used to move on a bit of a schedule, but not anymore.  He's constantly kicking, rolling, and wedging his feet (or other body parts) into my ribs.
Belly Button: It's still in there, surprisingly!  
Nursery Update: I haven't done anything with the nursery this week.  It was too cold to get outside to paint the shelves, so hopefully I'll get started on that this week.

1 comment: