Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Skin Care Lineup

The Lineup

I start with the Belli Acne Cleansing Facial Wash.  The safest acne wash during pregnancy because it doesn't contain any salicylic acid.  It smells great and from what I can tell so far (after about 2 months of use) the lactic acid works great for preventing breakouts.

Belli Acne Cleansing Facial Wash

In the mornings, I continue with Sei Bella's Bright Eyes Soothing Gel.  This stuff is awesome and gets rid of all my morning puffiness.

Sei Bella Bright Eyes Soothing Gel

Some days, before I moisturize, I put on some Age Defying Serum.  The stuff smells AWESOME and has a lot of vitamins that are good for the skin.

Sei Bella Timeless Age Defying Serum

Then I finish with the Daytime Delivery Creme, also by Sei Bella.  

Sei Bella Daytime Delivery Creme

In the evenings, instead of the soothing eye gel, I use the eye serum.  Even though I obviously don't have any wrinkles yet, I see no reason not to start caring for my eyes now and hopefully prevent wrinkles.

Sei Bella Wrinkle Release Eye Serum
And I finish with the Night Firming Treatment.

Sei Bella Night Firming Treatment

I love how well all of these products work and how they make my skin feel, but most of all I love knowing that they're all natural and don't have harmful ingredients in them.  I feel like my skin has greatly improved since I've started using them.  I have hardly any breakouts and it even keeps my dry, flakey, pregnancy skin from feeling quite so dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment