Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Last Quiet Christmas

We had a fantastic Christmas this year.  Aside from the fact that James had overnight duty at the station, it was pretty quiet and uneventful.  Thankfully we have great friends here and one of them volunteered to cover the early morning part of his duty so that he could enjoy Christmas morning and go in a little late.  We got up and ate breakfast before diving right into opening gifts.  We got some great gifts as well as a few for the bun in the oven.  So here's my Christmas in some pictures.

Christmas Ornament hand painted by our nephew, Ty

Ultrasound frame from Danielle

Sophie lounging as usual on Christmas morning.

My Snoogle from Naomi & Katie, and it's new cover courtesy of my loving kitties.
This thing is the best thing ever invented for pregnant ladies.

Mama Mio skin care from my parents & brother.

And the best gift this Christmas...my pink Clarisonic Mia 2 from the hubby.
I can just hear my skin saying Hallelujah.

1 comment: