Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

16 Weeks

I feel like the belly is starting to protrude a little more this week.

Baby size: 4.6 inches, 3.5 ounces, about the size of an avocado.  This week the baby is starting to be able to hear me.
How far along: 16 Weeks.
Total weight gain: Starting weight: 131.5, Weight gain to date: 6.5 pounds.
Sleep: Sleep was better this week...less heartburn = easier to get to sleep.
Maternity Clothes: Still not a necessity.
Food cravings : Still no cravings.
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms: Less heartburn.
Exercise: Still working out, nothing too strenuous, but I definitely want to keep up with it as much as I can.
MovementStill no wiggling!  I'm hoping in the next week or so I'll start to feel something!
Belly Button: Still normal.
Gender: Stay tuned for January 16!  Only 4 more weeks!
What I’m looking forward to:  My next appt, Dec 27, where we'll get to hear the heartbeat again!
What I miss:  Not having to pee every 5 mins!

1 comment:

  1. An avocado! Holy crap that's huge. Eat lots of healthy guac this week.:)

    ReplyDelete