Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

17 Weeks: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas

Baby size: 5.1 inches, 5.9 ounces, about the size of an onion.  This week the baby's skeleton is hardening and fat is accumulating around it.
How far along: 17 Weeks.
Total weight gain: 7.5 lbs.
Sleep: Pretty good now, but still waking up a lot at night to pee.
Maternity Clothes: Starting to need longer shirts.  I need to go shopping with my Christmas money!
Food cravings : Still no cravings, but I have been eating a lot of salad lately.  And eggs for breakfast.
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms: Having to pee all the time.
Exercise: I was bad this week, I didn't work out at all.
MovementStill nothing...hopefully soon though!
Belly Button: Still an innie.
Gender: 3 more weeks til we know Blue or Pink!
What I’m looking forward to:  Knowing what we're having so we can start planning the nursery!
What I miss:  Fitting into some of my clothes.  I've had to start a (somewhat large) pile of tops that no longer fit me due to my ever growing tummy and tatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment