Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Even bigger dress dilemma...

So I thought my dress problems were over when I secured my rental with Rent the Runway (see this post) over a month ago...

Unfortunately, not.  I got an email this morning (although I couldn't check it til this afternoon) reading "Dear Caitlin, We regret to inform you that due to circumstances beyond our control, the following item from your order is not available for shipment at this time."  They were referring to my dress!!!  I am 3 days away from the Christmas party and NONE of my dresses fit.  They go on to say that I have until 5pm today to tell them 5 alternative dresses, although I can only pick from the leftovers that are available, no matter what price point to switch it for.  

So, I've given them 4 choices and one of them better show up at my door on Thursday or Rent the Runway is going to have one very pissed off pregnant lady to deal with.

Here are the 4 choices in order:

Temperley London, Emerald City Gown 


Peter Soronen, Razzle Dazzle Dress



Peter Soronen, Emerald City Dress



Christian Siriano, Red Carpet Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment