Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Clomid: Day 2

Today was a great day!  I had the day off and got to spend it with James, so I was a happy camper.  Then it got even better!  I have been hawking Craigslist.com for MONTHS, trying to find someone selling a fertility monitor.  I mean, come on!  It has to have worked for someone and that someone must not need it anymore!  Right?  Those things are SUPER hard to come by!  Finally, yesterday I found one!  She was selling it for $40!  Cheaper than I'd ever seen one sold.  I thought for sure someone would have contacted her already so I was hesitant to even email her.  SO GLAD I did!  I picked it up today and bought the sticks to go with it and it's all re-set and ready to go!  I'm so excited that I didn't spend a boatload on it.


3 comments:

  1. Good steal, girl! I borrowed one from a friend... She hadn't reset it properly, so it was still set for her uber long cycle, so I bought the sticks, and didn't even end up getting to use it, since it didn't even ask for the first stick til like day 20, when I only have a 23 day cycle... I was like, yeah no. So I have sticks you can have next time you're in town or whatever. Hopefully, by then you won't be needing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are things going with this fancy contraption? I'm intrigued cause this seems like the way to go, especially since you got such a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going well. I've still only gotten a "high" reading so far. But I've read that it's normal while on Clomid to get a lot more "high" readings before you see a "peak". I'm hoping that I'll see it change within the next few days!

    ReplyDelete