Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 weeks along!

Today I am happily announcing the end of our trying to conceive journey!  I took a pregnancy test this morning, and another this afternoon, and they were both positive!  James and I couldn't be happier and are so excited to become parents.  We're not announcing anything yet to anyone that doesn't have access to this blog, but as soon as we get a blood test and an ultrasound we will share the big news with everyone.

Right now (according to TheBump.com) our baby is the size of a poppyseed.


1 comment:

  1. and I am already madly in love with your little poppyseed!

    ReplyDelete