Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Monday, September 12, 2011

1 DPO

I'm 99% positive that I ovulated yesterday!  I had 2 peak days on the monitor (CD13 & CD14), full ferning, a positive OPK on CD13, and a HUGE temperature spike (8 tenths of a degree) this morning on CD15.  All of this points to ovulation occurring on CD14.  If I'm right, we timed things very well and have a very good chance of conceiving this month.  The only thing I'm a little concerned about is I didn't have a ton of EWCM on day 13 or 14, some, but not as much as I had before I was on clomid.  So, if this round doesn't work, I don't think I want to try clomid again without doing IUI.

3 comments:

  1. Get some pre-seed! Fingers crossed, girl! It's definitely your turn to be talking to Ralph on the Big White Phone. I'm ready to pass you that particular buck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason my computer at work doesn't let me comment. For productivity's sake, that's probably a good thing. ;) When can you test?

    ReplyDelete