Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Clomid: Day 1

Today I start my second round of Clomid.  If this round doesn't work, I think I'm going to ask to be referred out to a Reproductive Endocrinologist.  It's not that I don't like my OB, but I just have this feeling that if the Clomid doesn't work for us when they know it made me ovulate, and timing was good, and there are no other problems...then something else is wrong.  And I would like further testing to know what that something is, rather than continue a treatment that you're technically only supposed to do 6 cycles of in your whole life.  So wish us luck, I really hope this round is it and we don't have to do anything else.  But if not, it's going to be a long road ahead with lots of blood work in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment