Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another round of blood work

I went in this morning to have my Progesterone level checked to find out if I ovulated this cycle or not.  I'm feeling like if I did, it probably happened early, because I started OPKs on day 8, tested all the way to day 21, and never got a positive.  But my temperature rose around day 15.  So, I'm really confused.  Hopefully I'll get the results from the blood work tomorrow and that will shed some light on what happened this cycle.

1 comment:

  1. You still have blood left to take? Holy crap. They better have the answers soon, or I may have to come up and give them the WTF treatment!

    ReplyDelete