Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clomid: Day 5

Sorry I missed a day 4 update, but I had a very busy day yesterday.  So far, I still haven't had any other side effects, other than being a bit extra tired.  I was warned though, by a friend, that some women don't start experiencing the side effects until they're finished taking the Clomid.  So, I supposed I'll still have to be on the lookout for the next 5-10 days after.  Today was my last pill (day 10 of my cycle), so we'll start trying in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment