Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Moving to the next step



I went in for my Dr. appt this morning and she did decide to go ahead and start me on the Clomid.  I start taking it tomorrow and will take it for 5 days.  She said that it should make me ovulate somewhere between  the 9th and 13th.  Then I go in on the 24th for blood testing to see if it worked.  If it doesn't work the first time, I'll take the same dosage (50mg) again, but I'll come in for blood testing at several points in my cycle.  If that still doesn't work, then she'll up the dosage.  I'm really hoping we won't have to go that far, but we'll see where it goes.

6 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that this is it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny though because when the doctor told us that there is an increased risk of multiples with this drug (even though I'd already told him this) James' face went white! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're both hoping for multiples so bad when the time comes! I guess that makes us weird. Haha. My grandfather on my mom's side was a twin, so it might happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would be ok with it if it happened, but I think he might have a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete