Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

HSG

So I had my HSG today!  and........everything's clear!  No blockages I'm my tubes, uterus looks great.  I made my appointment to go back to my OBGYN for august 4.  So that's when we'll probably start clomid.  Probably won't be able to start til the next cycle though because I'll probably be on about day 7 by then.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's such good news! I think I check your blog 50 times today to see if you'd posted anything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree!!! Definitely stalked your blog like crazy. Glad to hear everything checks out... Still got fingers crossed that the meds take care of the problem.

    ReplyDelete