Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011


No testing today because I couldn't wait and ended up testing last night.  It was of course negative, like I knew it would be, but I couldn't help getting excited that I was 13DPO and no sign of my period in sight.  My temperature dropped this morning, so I'll be waiting all day for my period to come, I'm sure it will, it never fails.  I'm just really hoping that if I really am not preggo, it will start today so that I can go ahead and schedule my HSG and move forward with this process.  Oh, and I'm supposed to be calling my OBGYN today about my test results from the blood work.  Don't know if I'll get them today, but I called yesterday and left a message asking when I would be hearing the results and they left a message saying "call back tomorrow".  So cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment