Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

8 Weeks Postpartum






What I did this week:  I'm mostly breastfeeding now, pumping only 1-2 times per day.  I starting a workout routine including the elliptical, 10 Minute Trainer, & P90X.  On the days that I'm not working out, I'm at least taking a walk (as long as it isn't 100 degrees!).

Weight:  139.5 lbs, down .5 lbs from last week.  Still have 8 lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'm not focusing on the number on the scale.  I'm more interested in losing body fat and gaining muscle tone.

Measurements:  {Waist} 29.25 inches, {Hips} 37 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment