Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7 Weeks Postpartum








What I did this week:  Still breastfeeding/pumping.  I'm surprised I didn't lose anything this week with how little I ate (unintentionally, I promise).  I went home to Virginia to visit my parents and James didn't accompany me this trip.  So it was a little difficult to remember to eat properly and often enough since I was so consumed with Maxwell.  That just goes to show you, do NOT starve yourself (not that I did), you will lose more weight and be healthier if you eat healthy and don't skip meals!

Weight:  140, exactly the same as last week.

Measurements:  {Waist} 29.25 inches, {Hips} 37 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment