Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I finished the hospital bag!  It was by far the most difficult sewing project I've attempted and I probably won't do it again.  I'm just proud of myself for actually finishing it!  It's partially packed and I'm working on packing Maxwell's stuff in his diaper bag.

Also, I had the pleasure of having my Group Beta Strep test this morning at my OB appt.  Nothing like waking up early to sit in a waiting room for an hour and then be violated.  

1 comment:

  1. Pictures? I'm curious to know what you pack. Just don't take the kitchen sink...then again, you might need that. :)

    ReplyDelete