Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

38 Weeks

38 Weeks
Maxwell's size: Over 19.5 inches long, and around 6.8 lbs, about as much as a pumpkin.
How far along: 38 Weeks
Total weight gain:  30.5 lbs
Sleep: Sleep has actually been a bit better this week.  Friday I slept until 4:30pm, I definitely needed it!
Stretch Marks: Still none!  I'm so close to being done and I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way!
Symptoms:  Still heartburn.  I can't wait for that to go away.  I have Tums in my purse, in my nightstand, in my car, at work....everywhere.  I get heartburn from drinking water.
Movement: Still a wiggler!  He's still very active, no slowing down here!
Belly Button: Still just flat.  There's a little part of it that pokes out a little, but I don't think it's going to pop all the way out.

In other news this week, I walked a 5k run with 3 of my girlfriends for Pancreatic Cancer on Saturday. To my surprise, when I picked up my number, I was #38.


1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't walk that baby out! I'm also amazed that your energy level is so high.

    I work with a lady who ran 2 marathons during her first pregnancy. Obviously, she is nuts, but I think you both proved how active you can be while you're pregnant. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete