Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

39 Weeks

39 Weeks/9 Months


Maxwell's size: About 20 inches long, and around 7 lbs, as much as a mini watermelon.
How far along: 39 Weeks
Total weight gain:  30.5 lbs.  The past few weeks I haven't even really thought about weight gain to be honest.  I feel like I'm so close to the end that I don't really have to stress about it, and funny enough, I didn't gain anything this past week!
Sleep: Just plain awful.  I'm so uncomfortable in pretty much any position and I wake up every hour and a half to two hours to pee.  I have to go to bed a good 12 hours before I need to be up if I have any hope of getting enough sleep to make it through work.
Stretch Marks: Still don't have any!  
Symptoms:  Heartburn is still my only real complaint.  Although, it seems like it's still getting worse!  I've been taking Tums like they're candy just to avoid tasting acid in my mouth constantly.  My throat is raw all the time.
Movement: He's slowed down somewhat, but I'm definitely still feeling him move plenty.  He gets the hiccups several times a day.
Belly Button: Still just flat...I don't think it's possible for it to pop out.

1 comment: