Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

37 Weeks: Full Term!

37 Weeks/Full Term
Maxwell's size: About 19 inches long, and around 6 1/3 lbs, about as much as a winter melon.
How far along: 37 Weeks, and only 21 days left til my due date!  Today also officially puts Maxwell and I at full term!  He could come anytime between now and 5 weeks from now if he were to come late.
Total weight gain:  28.5 lbs.
Sleep: Sleep wasn't as bad as far as being comfortable, but the bigger Maxwell gets, the worse the heartburn gets.  Anything I eat at this point gives me heartburn.  There's no avoiding it.  And that makes it really hard to get to sleep!
Stretch Marks: Still none!  Yes!
Symptoms:  Still just heartburn and more heartburn!
Movement: He's still very active!  I see and feel him move all the time and he likes to rest his feet on my left side.
Belly Button: Still holding on mostly, it's completely flat and very stretched.  But it's still in there!
He's now officially full term and I'm seeing my OB and Midwives once a week.  I went and had a tour of the maternity ward at the hospital and now we know exactly where to go!  I guess that means he'll be here any day!

1 comment:

  1. We are going to walk this baby out on Saturday! I'm going to guess that you will deliver some time next week; right at 38 weeks like me! :)

    ReplyDelete