Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Still no positive...

But still no period either.  I'm currently at 14 days past ovulation and on the 35th day of my cycle (the longest I've had since my first cycle off the pill which was 37 days).  I took a test yesterday and one this morning, but still no positive.  If I get to Monday with still no period and no positive test, I'm going to go in for a blood test.  Keep crossing your fingers for me!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Once you get a positive I'm sending you guys a huge package of cuteness! :D

    ReplyDelete