Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frustrations

I'm starting to reach a point of frustration.  I'm not really frustrated with the fact that I'm not pregnant yet, as long as it happens within I'd say 2 years or so I think I'll be alright.  

I am very frustrated with my cycles being so unpredictable.  I've only had 2 cycles since going off the pill that have been the same length.  They have been 37, 30, 27, 30, 33, 28, and 34 days.  I also do not ovulate at the same time every month.  This is what's concerning me.  I have an appointment on February 23 for my annual exam, so I'm hoping they can shed some light on this issue and possibly lend me some help.  If anyone else has any opinions or ideas, I'd love to hear them



5 comments:

  1. You might be low in progesterone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you suggest for that Trace? Any natural remedies you can send my way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, girlie. Terry has some bioidentical hormone supplements. We'd have to test you and make sure that's what you need though. Don't want you taking things that you don't need. Sorry about the delay. Life's been hectic. I don't get to check in here frequently enough. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm definitely going to wait until we hit the 1 year mark to do any testing or medical intervention at all, but I'll definitely talk to you about that first. I'm all about going the most natural route.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I gotcha. The bioidentical hormones aren't really "medical intervention." It's just prepping your body to be receptive and fertile. Try not to stress it, girl. When the timing is right, it'll happen. =)

    ReplyDelete