Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I hate the wait.

I really must be the most impatient person on the planet.  This morning when I woke up (7 DPO) I found myself trying to justify taking a pregnancy test early.  Every crazy reason was flying through my head:  Maybe since I've been feeling nauseous lately (but that could be due to anything), maybe since my boobs have been sore (that could be due to my period being 6 days away), maybe since tomorrow is 5 days before my expected period and what's one extra day (maybe I'm ridiculous).  Seriously, this is the inner battle I have with myself every morning during the 2 week wait.  When that day comes that I have to wake up to pee on a stick, I'll be up at 5:30am just to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment