Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Implantation dip?

I think I may have experienced an implantation dip on cycle day 14.  I'm not totally sure as I've obviously never had one before, but that's sure what it looks like and the timing fits.  I took a test today because I was feeling impatient, but it was negative.  Not surprising since even if I was pregnant, it probably wouldn't show up yet.  Most of the other charts on Fertility Friend that had implantation dips didn't tested negative until 3 or 4 days after noting the dip on the chart.  So I'm thinking I'll test again on Monday or Tuesday even though I was going to wait until next Saturday.
My chart




Negative test 2 & 3 days after implantation dip, positive test 4 days after.


Negative test on day of implantation dip, positive test 3 days after.


Negative test 1, 2, & 3 days after implantation dip, positive test 4 days after.


Negative test on day of implantation dip, positive test 3 days after.

No comments:

Post a Comment