Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

The things this kid says.

I thought since I have been lacking on the pictures (and I've been a miserable failure at writing in Maxwell's baby book), I would do a post with all of the fun and amusing things my 2 year old says.  I'll include some of his instagram pictures along the way.

"More 'cado Oji, more 'mato"

"Max no bed, mama bed!"

"Whoopsie" (as he fell while traipsing
around in mama's shoes)

"Daddy, hold you"

He also recently started saying "I don't think so".  Not only did he pick up this phrase, but he also knows how to use it in the proper context.  Like telling me today when I offered him the wrong color pouch because we were out of the one he wants, or when he called Oji over to watch him on the swings and instead he sat on the slide.  It's amazing how much toddlers absorb!

Another fun one is that he now informs me when he's pooped and occasionally before he poops.  He looks at us, very concerned, and tells us "a poop!"

He's also learning how time-out works.  Up until recently, he would cry pretty much the whole time and try to escape.  Now, he'll sit there for a second and then continuously apologize "sowee, sowee, sowee" hoping that we will cut his sentence short.

No comments:

Post a Comment