Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

3 Weeks Postpartum





What I did this week:  Still breastfeeding.  Although, this week I did a lot more pumping/bottle feeding because little man and I have a bit of thrush.  So I'm giving myself some time to heal.  We did take several walks this week and it felt fantastic to get out of the house and get a little exercise.  The plan for this coming week is to start some light weight training and continue regular walks (provided it's not too hot for Maxwell).  Maybe by the end of the week I'll be up for a light jog.

Weight:  Still 143, so 11.5 lbs to go.

Waist:  Down to 29.5, so another half an inch gone.  I'm still wearing my Squeem to bind my tummy during the day and that really helps with my posture and reminds me to engage my abs.

2 comments:

  1. You can't even tell you were ever pregnant. You look absolutely beautiful, my dear. Max is getting some pudge in his cheeks. I can't wait to squeeze um tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty certain all that extra weight to your pre-preggo weight is nothing more than your boobage!! You look freaking fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete