Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2 Weeks Postpartum


2 Weeks Postpartum

Front View

What I did this week:  Just breastfeeding.  That's all I've done since I left the hospital since I haven't been cleared to exercise yet.  I could be walking, but it's been way too hot to take the little man out, so we haven't been able to do that yet.

Weight:  143, down 19 lbs from my pre-delivery weight and 11 1/2 lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight.

Waist:  30 inches, only 3 inches to go to be back to my pre-pregnancy size.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Little man is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!! But you already know that! You look like you are glowing still.. and maxwell is just so precious. Mommy hood suits you well. Very few of us women have the pleasure of being back to normal within a month.. and lords knows I was thankful to be one of them.. though I never had the balls to post a photo like you! Mrs.hotstuff!

    ReplyDelete