Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Still not pregnant

The test this morning was negative, even though I was probably the most hopeful about this test.  I really thought this could be our month, but I guess I was wrong.  6 days until my appointment and hopefully they will be able to steer me in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope for both of you that you only need the minimal amount of assitance. Or even better, I hope your doctor prescribes a fabulous baby-cation. :D It'll all be worth it in the end though. Hugs and Lovin' to ya!

    ReplyDelete