Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Results

Finally we have some news.  James finally got to go in for his results today after getting the run around for the past week.  So far we know that pretty much everything came back normal for his semen analysis, however there was one category that the fertility doctor wrote "n/a", so the doc at the base clinic was unsure of what that meant and wants James to go back on Friday to have the test repeated.  Also, he's going in for blood work tomorrow to make sure his testosterone levels are good.  Just as a backup, I went ahead and made an appointment to go in and talk to my OBGYN about what the next step will be for me if everything comes back normal for him.  That appointment is on the 16th, so hopefully we will know more by then about where we're going from here.  Until then, we'll keep trying and hope for the best.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear it sounds like everyone is healthy. Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, some headway! Okay, so now I'll just hold my breath until his second results and your appt to hear what news we have... Damn... That's quite a wait... Urgh!

    ReplyDelete