Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Productive day!

I spent today cleaning out the bedroom that's going to be the nursery.  All that is in the room now is stuff that will be used in it once we have a baby.  I'm so happy because that room was FULL of all the stuff we I hadn't unpacked yet.  But, I'm excited to say that I'm finally finished "unpacking".  I haven't put everything away yet, but part of that is because I need some more storage to make up for the fact that we don't have a storage shed here like we did in Hawaii.  That's a little challenging.

Also, I reserved our spot for next Wednesday to tour The Birth Center in Wilmington.  I'm really excited about this place, so I'm really hoping it pans out.  I have a list of questions to ask them and I'm going to post it on here once I finish it.  Once I post it, if you think of anything you think I might want to add to it, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment