Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Friday, November 19, 2010

2nd cycle unsuccessful.

But I'm determined not to be down about it!  First of all, it was a timing issue again, so I've been told by my doctor that it doesn't count towards how many months we've been trying.  You only count it if you had good timing and it didn't work.  For us, James wasn't here this time when I ovulated, so it just didn't work out.  But we are hopeful for this month since he's not supposed to be going anywhere during this cycle.  Other perks of not being pregnant this time around:  I get to drink at Thanksgiving and the Air Station Christmas Party =)  YAY!  And our baby has no chance of being born anytime near our wedding anniversary!  Which is nice because I would like our baby to have its own birthday, not have to share it with another event.


No comments:

Post a Comment