Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not preggo.

I'm only posting this because I forgot to inform some people that I wasn't preggo and some people still thought I might be.  LOL.  Oops.  Also, FYI for anyone TTC, the 2 weeks BEFORE you ovulate are SO much easier to get through.  This time flys by!  It's the two weeks after that are terrible!  Can't drink, can't take hot baths, cant do any of the stuff that might harm a baby, even when there's not one in there!  This is why TTC would be SO much less stressful if you could just know right away if it worked!  Someone needs to work on a remedy to that problem!


No comments:

Post a Comment