Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Monday, December 13, 2010

I better be pregnant

Because if I'm not, I must be getting sick or something.  I have serious body aches, sore boobs, bloated tummy, and I'm not really nauseous but I feel like I'm on the verge of being nauseous any second if that makes any sense.

I'm only 9DPO, so my period's not due for another week.  So I'm pretty sure that this is not PMS symptoms.


10 comments:

  1. Somewhat. But the boobs are still sore. I'm taking a test on the 20th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting to do the happy dance! *fingers crossed* What are the results already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't happen this month :( But we're hoping for next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll happen, girl. Maybe you're overthinking it? I would think keeping track of all this is stressful... Make sure you're still having fun...Try not to make it so scientific, I guess... If you're anything like me, the baby comes along when you're NOT trying. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it'll happen. We're not really charting for trying for a baby, I'm more doing it because being on the pill really screwed everything up. My cycles are different EVERY month and I'm just starting to figure out when I ovulate. I think I'd still be ok if it takes another few months, I just want to be normal finally! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand that. I don't think I've ever been so "normal" myself... Apparently that's not as important as we thought. LOL! Hopefully, I'll get this other job, take care of all our loans and such and then we'll be ready for number 2... Fingers crossed! I wanna do big and fat and pregnant with you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I want you to do big fat and preggo with you too Trace!

    ReplyDelete