Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Update: I am aware that I am a totally worthless blogger.

I know I totally skipped over Maxwell's 11 & 12 month updates, but I promise I'll do my best to catch up and post those when I can!  It's been a very hectic couple of months, mostly because of my job, but I think things are going to be more manageable very soon and I'll find some time to finish some of the posts I've been procrastinating meaning to write.

Posts you can {hopefully} look forward to:
12 Month Update
My exciting opportunities within my job
1 year postpartum update, w/ pictures
Upcoming visit to Fargo, ND to see my bestie and my first solo flight with Maxwell
How I feel about turning 25
My photography aspirations and goals for this year
James and I celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary


No comments:

Post a Comment