Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Friday, March 29, 2013

9 Months Old

Clothing Size:  We're officially out of 6 month clothing!  He's starting to round out again, so I think he's going to hit a growth spurt soon.  He just went to the doctor on March 1 and he's 18 lbs, 27 inches long.
Feeding:  We're still doing mostly breast milk, but we are just starting to increase his solid intake.  Although, we probably won't increase it too much until after his first birthday.  It's really important for me that solids are just for fun and taste, not for nutrition at this point.  He gets everything he needs from breast milk.
Sleeping:  We're going through major sleep regression right now.  He was down to waking only 2 times a night, but lately he's been waking every 40 mins or so and he is a nightmare to put down.
Milestones: He's starting to babble more and he makes a couple of sounds pretty consistently   He says "dada", "gaga", "rara", & "nana".  He just cut his third tooth as well, his top right front tooth.



Favorite Moments
Instagram first again :)
















Thoughts on the ninth month
I took so long to write this that I totally missed a month :(  I'll catch up in your 10 month post.  Sorry little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment