Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dilemma

My plan for this year's Christmas party for the Air Station, was to wear a holiday dress that I've had for a while that I haven't had a chance to wear yet.  The problem is that I remembered it being more empire waisted than it is!  It is SO not going to work, not to mention the fact that I can't even zip it past my boobs at this point.  So I tried on all of my cocktail dresses and any other dress that was remotely dressy enough....and nothing really fits my boobs.  So if anyone stumbles upon a cute, empire waisted holiday dress (preferably under $100), send me a link!

2 comments:

  1. Are you talking about the black and white dress I borrowed when I was pregnant? I'll let you know if I see anything. Check out Forever 21 though!

    ReplyDelete