Hi! I'm Caitlin, wife of James and mama of Maxwell. I am a proud USCG wife, former ballerina, photographer, and retail manager. Being a working mom isn't easy, and this blog gets {seriously} neglected now and then {most of the time}, but I keep up with it when I can.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So I was thinking...

....while I was driving to work, listening to Lady Gaga...that if we're having a boy, I should probably cut back on the Lady Gaga while he's in the womb.  Or I just might have a Brock on my hands....


3 comments:

  1. Can I just say... Yikes! WTF? And why is mom encouraging this female hip swaying thing? I'm all for letting the kids be themselves, but you definitely shouldn't be teaching your 7 yr old SON to dance like a girl. If he's driven to dance like that, he'll do it on his own. Don't choreograph him a dance like that. Wow. Pageant parent FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! She's pretty awful. But I pretty much think Mr. Brock is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin.... I think we should put some rocket fuel behind this pregnancy... I'm pretty much ready for you to have the kid now... Let's do that... Okay? Also, I'm ready to see you the closest to fat that you've ever been or ever will be... Yeah. Let's do that, too. Good plan.

    ReplyDelete